POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LightsysIV spectrum : Re: LightsysIV spectrum Server Time
25 May 2024 17:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LightsysIV spectrum
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 9 Oct 2012 04:23:34
Message: <5073df06$1@news.povray.org>

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ignorancia.org%2Fes%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3DLightsys

> It's not perfect but quite readable.

   It's better from english to spanish, so I'm pondering if I should
just drop the spanish part of the site.

> There must be something tricky about deciding between I and he in
> spanish, though ;)

   It's just that we drop pronouns, and this is precisely where automated
translation fails most: deducing from context.

--
Jaime