POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LightsysIV spectrum : Re: LightsysIV spectrum Server Time
5 May 2024 05:46:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LightsysIV spectrum
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Oct 2012 02:54:20
Message: <5072789c$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/10/12 16:07, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 4-10-2012 16:56, Ive wrote:
>> I see. I've corrected it for my distribution of CIE.inc within the
>>  LS_SpectralRender.zip file.
>

> Thanks, and got it.
>
> I suppose Jaime should also update his Lightsys page. ;-)

   Yes, that page and a lot more... I was supposed to update the site
this summer, but I'm a bit late. Man, I really have a severe case of "I
should be doing something else"!

   OK, will do it this week, as I have a lot of unpublished images and
experiments, and it can get ugly if I let it to continue like this...

--
Jaime