POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with transparency (3D crafter) : Re: Problem with transparency (3D crafter) Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:43:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with transparency (3D crafter)
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 11 Sep 2012 08:45:46
Message: <504f327a$1@news.povray.org>
Le 11/09/2012 13:46, Vadim a écrit :
> Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

>>    I guess you should be asking this on 3DCrafter forums or support:
>> figuring out a solution for your problems may require some knowledge on
>> how 3DCrafter works. After a quick reading of a tutorial I found on the
>> web, I'm guessing the process is totally blind when you raytrace
>> directly from within 3DCrafter, but perhaps there are some internal
>> templates that you can modify... look into your 3DCrafter program files
>> to see if you can locate these (with some luck, the will be .pov or .inc
>> files).

> You are right. But it uses a dll file type to export. I do not know how to
> change them ...

In the worst situation, assuming the generated pov-scene does include at
least one standard include from the povray distribution, (and assuming
that the max_trace_level is not redefine later in the generated files),
you could :
 1. identify one such include file (as "colors.inc" for instance ?)
 2. Blasphemy: edit the colors.inc file to add the "global_setting{
max_trace_level .... "