POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with transparency (3D crafter) : Re: Problem with transparency (3D crafter) Server Time
28 Jun 2024 19:56:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with transparency (3D crafter)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 11 Sep 2012 06:54:17
Message: <504f1859@news.povray.org>
On 11/09/12 11:08, Vadim wrote:
> How? 3d Crafter renders a lot of shots one after the other, when it
> records the animation. This occurs in the 3d Crafter interface. Is it
> possible to set this option from the command line in the render
> settings?
>
> And another: 3d Crafter does not use a lot of opportunities Pov-ray.
> Do not tell me how to set the parameters in 3D Crafter for rendering
> using Pov-Ray. Maybe with VB-scripts ...

   I guess you should be asking this on 3DCrafter forums or support:
figuring out a solution for your problems may require some knowledge on
how 3DCrafter works. After a quick reading of a tutorial I found on the
web, I'm guessing the process is totally blind when you raytrace
directly from within 3DCrafter, but perhaps there are some internal
templates that you can modify... look into your 3DCrafter program files
to see if you can locate these (with some luck, the will be .pov or .inc
files).

--
Jaime