POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Does a POVRAY Color Chart exist? : Re: Does a POVRAY Color Chart exist? Server Time
10 May 2024 23:10:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does a POVRAY Color Chart exist?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Aug 2012 03:59:49
Message: <503dcbf5@news.povray.org>
On 29-8-2012 9:15, mathieu_r wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm beginning with POV RAY
>
> Does a Color Chart of POV Ray exit which shows every color included in the
> colors.inc file?

Hmm... good question. The best I can think of is colors.pov, to be found
in the scenes>incdemo folder, but it is not really what you are asking for.

In the distant past, Ken Tyler did provide a series of .pov and .inc
files with additional colours and a chart-like render (scene files by
Peter Popov). As his site is not available anymore, I attach  them here.
Possibly you can adapt the scene files for rendering the colors.inc
file, if the basic colours are not present here already, which I suppose.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'windows-1252' (44 KB) Download 'windows-1252' (43 KB) Download 'windows-1252' (86 KB) Download 'windows-1252' (45 KB) Download 'windows-1252' (43 KB)