POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Filling a bottle with fluid : Re: Filling a bottle with fluid Server Time
4 May 2024 03:33:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Filling a bottle with fluid
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 22 Aug 2012 17:42:16
Message: <50355238$1@news.povray.org>
Le 22/08/2012 14:29, Thomas de Groot nous fit lire :
> The used scene (see p.b.i.)
>
> Thomas

Thanks. I found back CIE.inc in some archive, but Gilles Tran include I
hope I do not need, because I do not have.

Adaptation went well, till I get hit by the media, as changing the
container of course changed its distribution (getting both media in the
liquid was not good).
Should be solved with the object pattern in the distribution.

Yet, the liquid is not the same red. Media seems a domain that's doom to
escape me.

Picture in p.b.i once rendered (trace limited to 5 might have an effect
on the reality of the scene)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fluid_test2.pov.txt' (7 KB)