POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A small puzzle : Re: A small puzzle Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A small puzzle
From: Stephen
Date: 27 May 2008 02:53:36
Message: <4kbn34torlg3rebgnfp2e2k7qsltnho81k@4ax.com>
On 26 May 2008 18:24:39 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>> Do you mean that you will live in different parts of the country for
>> periods then move on?
>
>Possibly - though the single biggest inhibitor is the lack of a college
>degree - that has implications in immigration in England, but not
>necessarily Scotland.

Skin colour and origin has probably more implications for immigration
in the UK, I would imagine :-) As for work I have never found the lack
of a degree to be a show stopper, experience counts for more here than
it does in the US (I believe). Anyway if you were working for and
being paid by a US company it would be irrelevant, I assume.

>> Halfway between Edinburgh and Glasgow? Not Cumbernauld? I lived there
>> for about four years.
>
>Do you know where Shots is?  It's near there.

I do, my father in law worked there at the distillery and it is word
famous in Scotland for the Shotts and Dykehead Pipe Band.

True, that is what my auntie said :)
--

Regards
     Stephen