POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Early Earth: The Late Heavy Bombardment : Re: Early Earth: The Late Heavy Bombardment Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:59:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early Earth: The Late Heavy Bombardment
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Jul 2012 07:13:32
Message: <4ff576dc@news.povray.org>
I second attempt at the impact, adding a scattering media (type 1) with
bozo density as simulation for the dust ejecta.

Hm. Better but still not entirely convincing. I have been looking at the
df3 generation code of Gilles Tran but that is done within a regular box
which is not useful here...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'earlyearth - lhb.png' (380 KB)

Preview of image 'earlyearth - lhb.png'
earlyearth - lhb.png