POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : povray with moray using win7 : Re: povray with moray using win7 Server Time
3 May 2024 16:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray with moray using win7
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Apr 2012 06:54:44
Message: <4f816e74$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/04/2012 11:00 AM, Stephen wrote:
> I have a laptop that does not have PovRay on it. I will download 3.5 and
> see what happens.

Okay, I did that thing and got the same results.
I got it working by going into the icon's properties and ticking the
disable visual themes box in the compatibility tab. It might be better
to do it to pvengine.exe

Do the same for Moray also set the compatibility to Win XP SP 3

I am sure that this will help but if not post again

--
Regards
     Stephen