POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modyfing the camera : Re: Modyfing the camera Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modyfing the camera
From: James Holsenback
Date: 4 Mar 2012 12:17:36
Message: <4f53a3b0$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/04/2012 12:03 PM, abot wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am new in POV-Ray. Is it possible to modify the camera? for example If I want
> to put a pixel based binary filter in front of the camera. Or any other type of
> modification. So is there any file corresponds to camera which could be
> modified?
>
> Thank you

Hopefully you've explored:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_3#Camera

towards the bottom of the page there is a section "Camera Ray
Perturbation", but I don't think that's what you're after ... Focal Blur
has a bokeh feature ... maybe? The "Mesh projection" /might/ be the
answer. Also be sure to check out ~scenes/camera that comes with the
distribution.