POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : im developing a very realistic scenery generator : Re: im developing a very realistic scenery generator Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: im developing a very realistic scenery generator
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Jan 2012 02:59:24
Message: <4f1bc1dc$1@news.povray.org>
On 21-1-2012 19:40, ricky312 wrote:
> I just uploaded a short animation on youtube that features some images from my
> randscape. It's at http://youtu.be/16Rh1PTTGUs.

Aha! An isosurface landscape generator! :-) I built one too somewhere
around 2004/2005. It was then available on a site called OpenWiki which
later got lost in the cloud... It should still be present somewhere in
one of the newsgroups here though.

I would be interested to see how you tackled things. Uploading to
povray.text.scene-files would be nice and more convenient for you as you
do not have to answer all the e-mails and enabling easy updating too.

Thomas