POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Alpha channel with background color : Re: Alpha channel with background color Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alpha channel with background color
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 30 Dec 2011 04:14:14
Message: <4efd80e6$1@news.povray.org>
Le 30/12/2011 06:42, Cousin Ricky nous fit lire :
> Why does Output_Alpha=on not work in 3.7 when a background{} is specified?

Interesting question. Confirmed last night (I was thinking about asking
too!).

And it might be related to the kind of camera (I have tried alternative
type of camera (perspective, and other customs), including the same
scene, and for some +UA works, for other it does not. (these are camera
with a mask, like the omnimax one)