POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hype =) : Hype =) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Hype =)
From: Francois LE COAT
Date: 4 Dec 2011 12:38:22
Message: <4edbb00e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm an Atarian, and I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
So, I made a kick video, rendered with Persistence Of Vision, hereafter

	<http://eureka.atari.org/walking.mov>

It's a PacMan dancing around a Christmas Tree. The character is modelled
in 3D2 with 3D Studio from Tom Hudson and exported with 3D2POV from Bill
Devonshire on ATARI. The tree is exported from Eureka 2.12, my software.

And remembering that 2012 is the New Year coming soon, this animation
with the PacMan tune, celebrates the "2.12". Isn't POV-Ray originally
written from DKBTrace 2.12, indeed ? This is a sign of the times :-)

I wish the best to you all.

ATARIstically yours =)

--

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/