POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question about Rune's particle system : Re: Question about Rune's particle system Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about Rune's particle system
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Nov 2011 11:10:49
Message: <4ed26109@news.povray.org>
On 27/11/2011 3:20 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Wow! wow! wow! :-)

LOL I've been saying that for more years than I care to remember.

> There are none better than Lewis Carroll for this.

Edward Lear and Ogden Nash have a good go, too.

> Twinkle, twinkle, little bit
> How I wonder what you did!
> Back behind the screen you glitch
> Until I - to off - you switch.      [ouch! this is really crooked]

Don't you mean:

     Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
     How I wonder what you're at!
     Up above the world you fly,
     Like an iso-surface in the sky.

You know that you have been Poving too long when...

--
Regards
     Stephen