POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FixedSimpleVector internal limit exceeded? : Re: FixedSimpleVector internal limit exceeded? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:32:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FixedSimpleVector internal limit exceeded?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 1 Nov 2011 13:37:59
Message: <4eb02e77$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/11/2011 04:13, [GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> What does this mean?

You've hit a hard-coded internal limit within POV-Ray. This limit is
there as a trade-off between performance, memory use and flexibility.
I don't like it but it's difficult to fix without impacting rendering
speed.

The error message itself should be fairly self-explanatory, though I
think we might need to add a reference to a doc page that makes the
issue clearer (in terms of what you can do about it).

See also
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/thread/%3Cweb.4d18ce518224b54c231f2b0b0@news.povray.org%3E/