POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Looking for help putting together a realistic faded marble texture : Re: Looking for help putting together a realistic faded marble texture Server Time
30 Jun 2024 03:40:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for help putting together a realistic faded marble texture
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Oct 2011 03:03:37
Message: <4e97dec9$1@news.povray.org>
On 14-10-2011 0:14, Uthred wrote:
> Thanks so much for the quick response and the excellent suggestions.

I am using a newsreader, so I do not have the exact addresses, but in
p.b.scene-files search for the thread: DF3 Proximity Macro 0.95 - Source
and Example  by Edouard Poor (september 10th, 2009).

In p.t.scene-files you can find the thread: fast_prox02.inc  by stbenge
(august 24th, 2009).

Play with those and see which corresponds best to your personality ;-)

Thomas