POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Single lens show side view : Re: Single lens show side view Server Time
30 Jun 2024 03:37:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Single lens show side view
From: clipka
Date: 6 Oct 2011 13:11:46
Message: <4e8de152$1@news.povray.org>
Am 06.10.2011 18:48, schrieb Arun Kumar:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have created a checker board with a pole. Later i designed a single lens (by
> intersecting two spheres) to view the pole through the lens. Now i need to see
> the side view of the entire image (i.e., Single lens show side view, to
> illustrate distance between lens and pole). Please help me with this...
> Thanks in advance

Change the camera position accordingly; you may also want to use an
orthographic camera rather than the standard perspective camera.

To retain the ability to render the image from the current camera
position, us a construct such as:

   #declare SideView = yes;

   #if (SideView)
     camera { ... /* side view camera */ }