POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Another reason to hate Windows 7 : Re: Another reason to hate Windows 7 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 15:48:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another reason to hate Windows 7
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Oct 2011 12:15:42
Message: <4e89dfae@news.povray.org>
On 10/2/2011 23:48, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Am I right in assuming that we should put this is the Wish List?

Not for me personally, but it's certainly something I could see many people
wanting, especially if you make it an option in the windows interface that
can be checked on and off: "Prevent sleep while rendering?"

I'm actually not sure how you make the machine sleep when the render is
finished if you've told it not to sleep, like whether Windows keeps asking
you every few minutes or something, or whether you have to say "OK, try
again" when you finish.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?