POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation Error : Re: Animation Error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Error
From: clipka
Date: 26 Aug 2011 18:54:15
Message: <4e582417@news.povray.org>
Am 26.08.2011 17:28, schrieb yet### [at] gmailcom:

> Could you tell me please where did I made mistake?

The Spline_Trans macro only works properly when the respective object is
constructed with its "center" at the coordinate origin (x=0,z=0). Your
car is slightly off-center in the X direction, and seriously off-center
in the Z direction.

In addition, note that Spline_Trans expects the object's "front" to face
in the Z direction, whereas your car faces in the X direction.

> (Sorry for my English)

Aus deinem POVRay-Code entnehme ich dass dir Deutsch wesentlich besser