POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Open *.inc file via command line / explorer : Open *.inc file via command line / explorer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Open *.inc file via command line / explorer
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 7 Aug 2011 11:09:58
Message: <4e3eaac6$1@news.povray.org>
If I pass an inc file as command line parameter (or, more usefully,
try to open an inc file in the Windows editor from Windows Explorer
by double-clicking), this attempts to process the file as an INI
file, then chokes on it (this is not a valid ini file).

Tested using 3.7 RC3 Windows x64 version. I would have expected
the file to be opened in the editor as with pov files.