POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC PovRay 0, Other 3 : Re: TC-RTC PovRay 0, Other 3 Server Time
1 May 2024 08:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC PovRay 0, Other 3
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Jul 2011 20:33:31
Message: <4e20dc5b$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/07/2011 10:06 PM, TawnyOwl wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> ok. there where only a few entries and Normand wons it all. But can we blame him
> for using his own (possibly handcrafted - as I understand him from earlier
> contributions) renderer? I Don't think so.

Michael, I did not meant to *blame* Normand. I don't see how that could
possibly be done. He is a stalwart of the TC-RTC.

I am just disappointed that there are so few entries from the PovRay
community, that is all. The site was set up in response to the outcry
when the IRTC went down. It costs money (not a lot) to run and there is
the time and effort of the administrators, mostly Thomas. Well actually
it is Thomas who effectively does it all.
I'm just wondering if it is worth keeping it going.
if you have any ideas please let us know.

--
Regards
     Stephen