POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture replacement : Re: Texture replacement Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture replacement
From: David Given
Date: 12 Jul 2011 19:17:03
Message: <4e1cd5ef$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/07/11 01:07, Christian Froeschlin wrote:
[...]
> I think you have to - even if it is generated you can
> automate the process using a scripting language.

Well, I have managed to rearrange my source to allow this, but it was
quite a faff to do so, and my source is now considerably messier than it
was before (because I've had to split my object definition in two parts
just so that I can insert one of two texture definitions between the two).

This strikes me as being a really odd restriction; is there a good
reason for it?

--
┌─── dg@cowlark.com ─────
http://www.cowlark.com ─────