POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Retrieving point information after rotation : Re: Retrieving point information after rotation Server Time
2 Jul 2024 21:39:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Retrieving point information after rotation
From: clipka
Date: 29 Jun 2011 23:13:14
Message: <4e0be9ca$1@news.povray.org>
Am 28.06.2011 21:29, schrieb zozimus:
> When I try this I get 'Expected 2 parameters but only 1 found.' What does this
> mean? I have included functions.inc and transforms.inc

It means you're doing /something/ wrong with /some/ macro or function;
without more information it's really hard to tell, but in the code I
posted, the only macro or function call is this one:

>>     #local A2 = vtransform(A, MyTransform);
>>     #local B2 = vtransform(B, MyTransform);

If this is where the error pops up, then you might have left out either
A (or B respectively), or MyTransform.