POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Post_Frame_Command Troubles : Re: Post_Frame_Command Troubles Server Time
2 Jun 2024 15:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post_Frame_Command Troubles
From: How Camp
Date: 22 Sep 2004 14:20:12
Message: <4dg3l0ls4loo56od1690h7opl6rftgng4d@4ax.com>
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:38:54 EDT, "Stephen"
<mca### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>This brought back memories. Firstly I think you need to include the path
>e.g. Post_Frame_Command=c:test.bat

Tried, both with and without.  Povray 3.5 works fine (with and without
the full path), but 3.6 does not.

>Secondly do not use Post_Frame_Return=? Or it does not work.

I haven't tried Post_Frame_Return, but it really won't do me any good,
regardless.  Do you mean it hangs Povray in the same manner?

>Make sure that your permissions are set;

>Disable starting other programmes not selected

Again, I've checked these several times, and this is not the issue.
It just seems like Post_Frame_Return is broken in 3.6...?

- How