POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : .pov files : Re: .pov files Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: .pov files
From: Warp
Date: 20 Jun 2011 14:30:45
Message: <4dff91d5@news.povray.org>
natasha_i <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> hello!!
> i am new to dialux and povray and i have a problem! when i try to render my
> project with povray, it doesn't open and creates only .ppm files! i don't know
> what i have to do. . .
> sorry for my english and send me if you want furter information about my
> problem!thanks in advance

  If the problem is that dialux is not running povray correctly, you will
probably find more help in a dialux support forum, unless someone here has
first-hand experience on dialux.

  Anyways, it could be helpful if you could describe in more detail how
you are trying to run povray in your situation.

--
                                                          - Warp