POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Having trouble with textures : Re: Having trouble with textures Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:42:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Having trouble with textures
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Jun 2011 02:23:55
Message: <4def157b@news.povray.org>

> I'm having trouble getting textures to show up in my sample POV
> script.

   I didn't try the code, but at first glance I think you forgot to use
"uv_mapping" on the texture (so your uv vectors are being ignored).

   Additionally, your usage of "material_map" seems strange... are you
sure that is what you wanted, instead a regular "image_map"?

   Regards,

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia