POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : caterpillar/cam belt : Re: caterpillar/cam belt Server Time
2 Jul 2024 12:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: caterpillar/cam belt
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Jun 2011 11:42:48
Message: <4decf578$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/06/2011 9:03 AM, Tops wrote:
> Wow, that looks amazing!!!!!

Thank you.

> Yes, please, I would like access to the Bishop3D file (or something similar that
> will help me!) as this is far too advanced for me at the moment.

I originally uploaded the file to Geocities but since that had joined
the Choir Celestial I will tidy up the scene and upload it to the
Bishop3D site and post the link. Bishop3D is not free (I believe it
costs 50 Euros) but you can download an evaluation copy. IIRC it will
only save scenes with 20 objects so you will not be able to modify the
scene and save it as it has > 600 objects.

> Many many thanks

My pleasure. :-)

--
Regards