POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? : Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:45:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something?
From: clipka
Date: 24 May 2011 20:00:13
Message: <4ddc468d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 25.05.2011 01:35, schrieb SGeier:

> And where I'm
> coming from, where the documentation and the behaviour of the program
> differ, the program is right and the documentation is wrong.

Where /I'm/ coming from, this is /not/ necessarily the case, but
definitely depends on various other circumstances; for instance, where
the program /tolerates/ something that's not explicitly in the docs,
this is an undocumented feature, may be subject to change without
notice, and therefore should still be avoided despite being tolerated.