POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What program to make a movie : Re: What program to make a movie Server Time
26 Apr 2024 22:48:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What program to make a movie
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 20 May 2011 11:55:32
Message: <4dd68ef4$1@news.povray.org>
Le 20/05/2011 10:40, Patrick Elliott nous fit lire :

> It really annoys me that there isn't anything better out there, which is
> still free.

Well, I refrain from answering sooner, because it is on another system
(and OS holy war are no point): kdenlive is a free non linear movie
editor... for Linux, FreeBSD & Mac OS X.

There is a DVD-live and a VirtualBox images too for the Locked OS.

http://kdenlive.org/user-manual/downloading-and-installing-kdenlive