POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? : Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 May 2011 03:48:15
Message: <4dd61cbf$1@news.povray.org>
[after reading Thorten's message above]
... and which shows, there is a semantic problem, difficult to solve in
fact. Increased by the number of non-native speakers among us.. I have the
impression that many people (me included) not always realise that Object
Modifiers is much more than just transformations. :-)  The contained_by in
isosurfaces is also an object modifier, strictly speaking.

I think that in this case, there should be a little sentence in the docs
just stressing that all isosurface parameters have to be placed *before*
any object modifier.

I hope this helps....

Thomas