POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : A bug in shapes.inc? : Re: A bug in shapes.inc? Server Time
18 Jun 2024 06:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bug in shapes.inc?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 May 2011 10:10:19
Message: <4dd3d34b$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> schreef in bericht
> I recently fixed warning messages that the Bevelled_Text macro (also in
> shapes.inc) was spitting out (unnecessary bounding), so when you're happy
> with the repairs you've made, attach the updated file in p.t.scene-files
> and I'll make sure it gets into the distribution.

Excellent. I have now also added the *missing* commas. Not really necessary
of course, but it appeals to my sense of *correctness* so to speak :-)

Only for the face_indices block, have I not been able to write the last
vector without a comma.. Nonetheless, I shall put this version of shapes.inc
in p.t.scene-files. If somebody can solve this small problem, let us know.

Thomas