POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animated turbulence : Re: Animated turbulence Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animated turbulence
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 30 Apr 2011 04:31:18
Message: <4dbbc8d6@news.povray.org>
W0RLDBUILDER wrote:
>> I have 1-0-1, now I also need 0-1-0.
> Scratch that. I have 0-1-0, now I also need 1-0-1.

Consider: For each clock, the function gives you a value
between 0 and 1. If you wish to flip it, so that for the
same clock you get 0 where the original value was 1, or
1 where the original value was 0, just do "1-f(x)".

In fact, here you can simply *drop* the "1-" because 1-0-1
already was the original result of the abs operation and I
flipped it to get 0-1-0.