POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : new doc image files : Re: new doc image files Server Time
6 May 2024 09:54:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new doc image files
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Apr 2011 15:03:25
Message: <4db716fd$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/26/2011 05:11 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Here are the files for the two pigeons.
>
> Usage:
> #include "TwoPigeons_POV_geom.inc"
> #declare Pigeons =
> object {TwoPigeons_
>    scale myscale
>    rotate myrotate*y
>    translate mytranslate
> }
>

> Thomas

Thomas,

I'm having some difficulty with this one ... povray parses it just fine
and renders but I see no object. I looked the include file to try to
make a reasonable guess at the scaling but still nothing. I imported the
geometry file into Poseray and in the preview all is see is flat outline
shapes ... I pulled in the material include file and see the jpg images
cut to the uv map. I think all the pieces are there ... what am I doing
wrong?

Jim