POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Welcome to the future : Re: Welcome to the future Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Welcome to the future
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Apr 2011 10:01:29
Message: <4dac4439$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/04/2011 21:24, nemesis wrote:
> see, your blog would be much more active if you reserved such texts for
> it. ;)

No, if I put this on my blog, I would have just got no responses at all.
:-P Nobody actually reads my blog. (Well, except me of course...)

> You know you're in the future when you have your telephone, stereo, book
> library, TV set, bank account and games right with you all the time in
> your pocket. And Space Invaders looks better than Star Wars.

Star Wars. How apt. The originals were made at a time when technology
could barely do anything, and they're brilliant. The new ones were made
in a modern age of technical excellence, and they're awful...