POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 2,296 grains : Re: 2,296 grains Server Time
17 May 2024 06:44:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2,296 grains
From: stbenge
Date: 7 Apr 2011 19:57:38
Message: <4d9e4f72$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/5/2011 1:14 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 05/04/2011 9:11 PM, Christian Froeschlin wrote:
>>
>> It wasn't a criticism, I was just frustrated that even
>> your test objects look better than what I get if I try
>> to render a stone ;)
>
> LOL I know what you mean. ;-)

You guys need to be less self-critical! (a critical statement if I ever
heard one ;) )

You've got to understand that 90% of my consciousness is taken up with
computer graphics-related ideas... It's makes it very difficult to live
like a normal person. My mind is uncontrollably expanding in all
directions, so I've got to direct into good paths. POV-Ray helps me to
do that :)

Sam