POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a challenge of sorts : a challenge of sorts Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  a challenge of sorts
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 7 Apr 2011 15:26:42
Message: <4d9e0ff2$1@news.povray.org>
I was thinking it's about time to change our documentation lead in image:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/File:DocImgPovlogotext.jpg

Now I'm /not/ proposing a contest as the only prize would be your
personal satisfaction, well OK you might get a credit in the docs for
the image.

What I'm looking for ... the pov-logo /has/ to be part of it, uses one
or two new features, png format. Size of current image OK but /must/ be
less than 680px wide.

Comments?

Jim