POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A projection "screen" : Re: A projection "screen" Server Time
2 Jul 2024 11:38:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A projection "screen"
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Apr 2011 03:34:50
Message: <4d95801a$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/04/2011 8:00 AM, Garrett Baird wrote:
> I suspect that this is a pretty basic question, but I've not found the right
> search terms yet.
>  Is there an easy
> way to do this?

Yes, there is an example scene called Desk.pov which does this.
The basic idea is that it is a two step process. The fist step renders
the initial scene and the second step renders the scene again with the
inclusion of the first image as an image map. You can increase the
recursion level by adding more steps.

--
Regards
     Stephen