POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray and large sdl code. : Re: Povray and large sdl code. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray and large sdl code.
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 23 Mar 2011 04:23:47
Message: <4d89ae13$1@news.povray.org>
Le 23/03/2011 03:42, CShake a écrit :

> +1 for SCiTE, which I think I started using after reading Jaime's
> website a few years ago in fact. The Ctrl+D functionality I haven't been
> able to find in any other editor (cross-platform at least),

Ctrl+D is duplicate current line, in scite, for the wondering minds.
I can just keep my 3 or 4 key sequence in my editor: (Esc) y y p
Can you guess it's main name ?

--
Software is like dirt - it costs time and money to change it and move it
around.

Just because you can't see it, it doesn't weigh anything,
and you can't drill a hole in it and stick a rivet into it doesn't mean
it's free.