POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray and large sdl code. : Re: Povray and large sdl code. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray and large sdl code.
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 22 Mar 2011 05:25:36
Message: <4d886b10$1@news.povray.org>

> ... Anyone have an idea how I could work with large files! Have been
> searching for a alternative Editor that supports povray syntax
> highlighting on both MAC and Windows but with no result.

   I guess no one can resist the temptation to participate on a "text
editor war"... :)

   In my case, I always edit big meshes exported by Poseray with SciTe.
 From the ones I tried, it's the fastest one reaching the end of the file
(which is what I usually need, to edit or cut the meshes instances).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org