POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Need Help With Running POV-Ray Through PHP : Re: Need Help With Running POV-Ray Through PHP Server Time
5 May 2024 02:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Help With Running POV-Ray Through PHP
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 11 Mar 2011 05:56:10
Message: <4d79ffca$1@news.povray.org>

> I don't know if the web server is running on chroot, but I did find
> that the server's PHP installation has a max_execution_time of 30 and
> safe mode is off.
>
> POV-Ray isn't in the PHP path, but running it from the file path
> (/usr/bin/povray) didn't help.

   Did you try Jerome advice to turn off the display? ...I assumed you
were turning it off already, but now I don't see the -d switch on your
system call.

   Additionally, you can write the streams to a file to try to spot the
problem (see output options on the docs).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org