POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Database Questions : Re: Database Questions Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Database Questions
From: scott
Date: 11 Mar 2011 05:54:41
Message: <4d79ff71$1@news.povray.org>
>> BTW the ones built into the car are far superior
>
> And outside of everybody's price range.

Maybe 10 years ago, today navigation is usually an option even on most
B-segment cars (small mini size cars).  I just checked the Renault
website, even on the Clio you can get navigation built-in for £470.  I
imagine in 10 years time pretty much every car will have it as standard
(and obviously more and more 2nd hand cars will have navigation installed).