POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Realtime raytracing in javascript : Re: Realtime raytracing in javascript Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realtime raytracing in javascript
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Mar 2011 04:28:10
Message: <4d7899aa$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/03/2011 04:58 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> at all. Kind of like the way my sister's old laptop can run Doom under
>
> I saw DOOM ported to run on a graphing calculator, running real time. Wild.

I have a graphing calculator. I'm not sure if it's a Z80 or a 6502. What
I do know is that you can't program it. Oh, there is a "programming
language" for it, but all it allows you to do is automate a series of
key presses. That's *it*. You can't, for example, write a program that
generates a list of data, and then plot that data.

Still, what do you expect from Casio?