POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Database Questions : Re: Database Questions Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Database Questions
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Mar 2011 15:00:16
Message: <4d77dc50$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:
> A database server will virtually be 100% linux based.

Ah. MySql or Postrgresql might be the way to go, then, obviously. You'd have
to do the research on how to connect the Linux server to the Windows desktop
software, then. I'm not sure I've done that recently enough for any advice
I'd give to be valid.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"