POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nameless : Re: Nameless Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nameless
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Mar 2011 04:05:01
Message: <4d75f13d$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/03/2011 05:08 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> There should be a name for that...
>
> Crappy.

Well, yeah. ;-) But crappy in a specific way. A way that's different
from, say, "we put out a product which we know is broken because we can
make money out of it", or "we tried to make a product do everything" or
any of the other ways that a product can be crappy.

I don't know... Escaped experiment? Unexpected success? Gem?