POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coding at Microsoft : Re: Coding at Microsoft Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coding at Microsoft
From: scott
Date: 28 Feb 2011 04:07:44
Message: <4d6b65e0$1@news.povray.org>
> Not unexpected, except for the bit that all the developers have all of
> the Windows source code available. I'm rather surprised it hasn't leaked
> already, if it has been the case for that long.

Maybe they modify some random part of the code for each person who
checks it out - so if it ever got leaked they know who stole it :-)

But seriously, this is totally the opposite of the company I work for,
where it seems to be to hide everything from everyone unless they have a
real good reason for wanting to see it and a few random managers agree
that you can see it.