POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Either my computer's PSU has taken a dive, or SpeedFan is reading the sensors incorrectly : Re: Either my computer's PSU has taken a dive, or SpeedFan is readingthesensorsincorrectly Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Either my computer's PSU has taken a dive, or SpeedFan is readingthesensorsincorrectly
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 27 Feb 2011 07:54:04
Message: <4d6a496c$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/26/2011 11:25 AM, Stephen wrote:

> http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Looking at this, the +12 rail is indeed 12.xx, generally fluctuating
between 12.1 and 12.2, so I think it's perfectly OK. CPU's min max for
core 1 (the one that always seems to run the hottest) is around 98 and
idles at 46.

I believe this is junction temperature, the CPU measure from the
motherboard is about 86. System temp is about 37, ambient is around 22.