POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible: PureData : Re: Invisible: PureData Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invisible: PureData
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Feb 2011 12:46:10
Message: <4d5d5ee2@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> The list at the top of the page indicates that this doesn't include md5sum.

Sorry. It was in my history, and I'd recently (like 2 weeks ago) downloaded
an md5sum.exe that works fine, so I thought that's where I got it. Generally
speaking, "gnu win32" is an excellent pair of keywords for google to find
such stuff.  Does the attached work for you?

> Most CAS systems I've seen are hard-wired for algebra, and many of them
> have the transformation rules hard-wired as well. Mathematica is more
> general than that.

I see what you mean, yes.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)