POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible: PureData : Re: Invisible: PureData Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invisible: PureData
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Feb 2011 11:16:07
Message: <4d595547$1@news.povray.org>
>> ... I probably wouldn't like it.
>
> 0 for two... lol.
>
> First Maxima, now this :P
>
> Of course, Maxima just about lives on my desktop now... Has come in
> rather handy at times.

I had a trial version of Mathematica for a while. It turns out most of
the questions I can't answer are mathematically impossible. And for the
handful of questions which can be answered, there's Wolfram Alpha.

Heck, even Mathematica annoyed my a little by being less perfect than I
wanted. :-P

WTF?)

> For me, PD is a novel toy...

As I say, it looks too low-level for me.

I use GNUplot from time to time, and that annoys me with its lame
interface too. I keep promising myself that some day I'll make a proper
graphing tool...