POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Monitoring prices : Re: Monitoring prices Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Monitoring prices
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Feb 2011 13:33:59
Message: <4d558117@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:51:15 +0000, Invisible wrote:

>> Interesting how you see it. I thought that it was about how a few
>> thousand pounds was not out of the price range of someone with a decent
>> job.
>
> By that analysis, I don't know *anybody* with "a decent job". (Or
> perhaps I just don't go around measuring everybody...)

You know me.  I like to think I have a decent job.

Those of us offering to help you don't have jobs that suck, you know.  I
would guess that all of us make decent money and have jobs we like.
These offers of help aren't "the blind leading the blind" - but you've
got to be willing to work for it.

Have you done the assignment that Darren gave you to improve your writing
and writing organizational skills, for example?  You do know that I've
written and so has Darren, we might just know a thing or two about how to
do these things you've declared "impossible", and if you let us, we can
help you improve your skills.  But it doesn't come by you saying "I don't
have the time.".  If it's important to you, make the time.

Jim