POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Monitoring prices : Re: Monitoring prices Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Monitoring prices
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Feb 2011 08:18:26
Message: <4d553722$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/02/2011 12:47 PM, scott wrote:
>> (It's not a lot of money, but there must be lots of other people doing
>> unskilled temp work too, which is presumably why it's the 30th and not
>> the 3rd.)
>
> There's a sheet for only full-time workers, which is probably more what
> you're looking for.

I'm loving how there's about a 50% difference in the average figures for
men and women. Nothing sexist about that at all! ;-)

If you look at the male/full time stats, then the mean becomes a

is now about the 60th percentile (rather than 75th or so). And,
amusingly [or not?], my wage drops to around the 10th percentile...